Thank you for your interest in attending the 2012 NWO Symposium on Saturday, October 27, 2012 at Bowling Green State University.
Online registration for now CLOSED. You are welcome to register on site October 27,
at Olscamp Hall @ Bowling Green State University starting at 7:30 am.
Attendee Registration Fee:
- Undergraduate Students:
- $15 Online Registration (deadline October 19)
- $25 Onsite Registration
- Standard Registration:
- $35 Online Registration (deadline October 19)
- $45 Onsite Registration
- Multiple Participant Discount: (5 or more participants from same school)
- Schools with 5 or more participants are eligible for a reduced registration fee of $30 per participant before October 15. To register as a group, please download and complete the Multiple Participant Registration Form (pdf) (doc) (do not complete the online registration form) and fax, mail, or e-mail it to:
- Faculty Fee:
- $20 Special Half-Day Conference for College Faculty (deadline October 19)
Featuring a keynote presentation by inspirational speaker and chalk artist, Kelly Croy. Kelly has been featured on CNN, USA Today, MSNBC, The Armed Forces Network, Countdown with Keith Olbermann,
and more. Come and experience Kelly’s inspirational message and watch as he creates a beautiful piece of art right before your eyes. Learn more at www.KellyCroy.com.
Registration Fee Includes:
- 7 hours of high quality professional development
- Keynote address by inspirational speaker and chalk artist, Kelly Croy (www.kellycroy.com)
- Personal sized print of the art Kelly will create during his presentation.
- Conference bag with digital inquiry starter kit
- Continental breakfast, full lunch, and afternoon snack
Special Half-Day (8:30 am - 12:40 pm)Conference Registration Fee of $20 for Faculty Includes:
Featuring a Strand Specifically Designed for College Faculty!
“Inquiry in the College Classroom: Enhancing the Undergraduate Experience”
• Breakfast & Lunch
• Keynote Presentation by Kelly Croy, Inspirational Speaker and Chalk Artist
• Two Sessions Focused on Inquiry in the College Classroom
• Conference Bag & Digital Inquiry Starter Kit
After completing the online attendee registration you will be forwarded to a page where you can access the online Credit Card Payment System. You can either pay online through this system or mail a check or purchase order (made payable to BGSU) to the following address:
241 Math Science Bldg.
Bowling Green State University
Bowling Green, OH 43403
To pay by credit card: Click HERE!
Note: You can use Title I Part A Funds, Title III Funds or School Improvement Funds.
For ALL Registrations: Registration fee refunds must be requested by October 1, 2012. Refunds will NOT be given after October 1 for any reason.
For Multiple Participant Registration Refunds: If your requested refund drops your group registration below 5 participants, you will be required to pay the full registration fee for the remaining registrations ($35/each).
Questions or special requests please email email@example.com
Persons with disabilities should contact NWO at firstname.lastname@example.org to request accommodations no later than two weeks prior to the event date. Requests received after this date will be met when possible.